Monday, November 15, 2010

Jiggy Jig

So I'm lying here on my couch and listening to music and trying to get over my jetlag, which is being quite persistent and hard to get over, and I finally decided to start a blog (which I've been contemplating for awhile, actually).

I haven't quite decided what this blog will be about… Maybe just life? My life? Life around me? Sure. I've just been feeling inspired (and the need??) to share and blog and what not.

On a note, "Jiggy Jig" is from a hat that my friends brought back for my boyfriend last year from Indonesia that is sitting around my apartment. The jet lag I am getting over is from my recent trip to Indonesia. It's some Bahasa slang for having sex, and it's really funny because I never heard it mentioned in conversation until I was hanging out with this 20 year old surfer dude in Padang Padang while super loaded off Bintang shots (and I never heard it again after).

No comments:

Post a Comment